I went there around that time and I fully agree. i finished in 2011.

I got a few checks then they stopped. I finished my billing and coding but never got the certification. When i actually did my paperwork to take my cert they didn't fax it off. Then when I brought it up to them they said I waited too long.

And it seemed like every good teacher I got were either fired or quit. To be honest I started with I.T but that program was too accelerated and the teacher didn't seem to care that most of the class could not keep up. Thats when I switched over to medical billing and coding. To be honest they lured me in by saying I could get my GED and attend college at the same time but they never started the GED program.

I feel like we were there during their beginning period. I remember their bus dropping students off at the train station. Its like they were trying to help but they didn't. There's a lot of dissatisfied students that went to Omnitech.

To be honest I'd go as far to say don't attend any school that's not a state school or community college. They are all greedy and only out for money. Its funny my brother also went there for audio. I don't owe as much as you do but I am currently paying on a student loan on a program that didn't help me.

I was young, dumb, desperate, and broke. I was pregnant at the time and I wanted to change my life.

DO NOT ATTEND THIS COLLEGE!!! Go to Atlanta tech or Georgia perimeter or anything but here!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of omnitech institute program. Omnitech Institute needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned omnitech institute program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Omnitech Institute.

Comments

I attended round the same time I hate I even went there, have student loans and not even working as a medical assistant... damn school was trash...

Do not go to omnitech, go to a state school or a community college. It is cheaper and better quality of education. If you do go, you will be sorry in the long run.