1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I came for the digital media program and I must say that this is a complete scam.First the teacher does not know what he is doing.

I have been in my sound recording class for 3 weeks and all I know how to do is make beats. They have great instructor but for some reason they keep sticking us with these new teachers who don't know anything. I have been waiting for 5 months to get to this point in my program and I hate that it is almost over and I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN TURN ON LOGIC AND MAKE BEATS... I have complained numerous times and the staff does not care.

This school is all about money. The president Mr. Lester is a *** man. He does not care about the digital media program nor the students.

I tried to switch my major to I.t. because they did not have adequate teachers in the digital media program and they tried to charge me a extra 3000. This is crazy. I don't know what to do I'm so saddened by this.

Every day is a waist of time as we come to school to just play on beats. no instructions no teaching.... Mr. Lester Where is Mr.

JORDAN? I was under the impression I would get a great and meaningful education via orientation when I spoke to Mr. Jordan. Now that I am in Digital media He is gone and in his place are 2 flunky's that you know don't know ***.

The equipment is old and outdated, we using old programs trying to keep up to todays times. Half the computers don't have the proper software and everyday is a juggle to make things work. The studio is trash and the teachers can't even get the equipment to work for us. This is horrible.They had a great instructor that use to give students jobs and hope but they must have got rid of him cause he never teaches the class.

I have complained, argued, talked, and ran out of options. I'm in debt and have no answers on what I can do with my education... Please help resolve this issue. If I knew I was going to get the cold shoulder I would have never came to this school.

This is unlawful and downright not fair. I paid all this money to learn how to make beats? this is not what the leadership told us the program would be about. I was told of opportunities and jobs that I would be able to obtain.

As of right now I'm stuck in limbo cause I don't have any media skills besides making beats to show for it and my schooling is almost over.SCam I tell you please beware this is not a legit school.

Review about: Omnitech Institute Onp Digital Media Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Students, Professional development teacher and ms paul, Promises they made, Ms alston.

I didn't like: Mr lester, Fact they only see you as cash, Poor curriculum, Untrained teachers.

Had an Experience with Omnitech Institute?

Comments